• Learn what is the examiner is saying are students' key mistakes
• Learn our top 10 most likely issues in your exam based on the current pre-
• Identify if you are using the pre-
• Review the key elements of passing SCS, and based on a script you have written, identify your key areas for improvement to score more marks on exam day
• Learn our pre-
• Hear what our markers are saying about SCS scripts they are marking and what they say you should do to improve
• Review our key tips for saving time in the exam to ensure you complete every part on exam day
• Learn our top industry examples from our industry pack which you can use to score marks
• Share industry examples with others on the day to create a pack of great examples to use in your exam
This Masterclass will cover all of the following sections:
Give the examiners what they want
An in depth walk through of the CIMA SCS Exam Post exam guide to see exactly where students are making mistakes
Review your script against those problems and identify key areas for improvement
Clarify exactly what the examiner is looking for
The examiner has been critical of incorrect usage of theory: this section will include advice on how to use theory appropriately
Time management -
What the markers say
Key comments from our SCS exam markers and the major issues found in students’ scripts
Are you playing your role?
Review your role in the exam as a “senior manager” against the CIMA guidelines to see if you are following these in your script
Show the depth of answer the examiner wants to see
A key issue from the examiner was a lack of detail in the scripts they read
We will show you how to integrate detail and depth into your answers
Using industry examples to get marks
The examiner has said industry examples should be used to gain marks
We review our top examples from the Astranti Industry Guide which are most likely to gain you marks on exam day
Industry knowledge share – we share industry examples between masterclass participants and discuss which are best to use in the exam.
How good is your script?
A review through all the keys to great scripts
A review of your scripts to see what you need to do to gain more marks.
The top 10 likely exam issues based on current pre-
Review of key points in the pre-