• Understand what it takes to pass this exam, and what YOU will have to do to ensure you pass
• Find out what the examiner says you must do to pass to SCS AND what you must avoid
• Learn the skills of effective planning with our live demonstration of answer planning
• Gain an overview of the key points from the current pre-
• Learn how to use the pre-
• Be prepared for the 10 models most likely to be examined based on the current pre-
• Learn the writing style that maximises your marks in the exam
• Master your time management – the area many students tell us is the biggest barrier from them passing SCS
This Masterclass will cover all of the following sections:
The keys to passing scs
The 7 keys to passing SCS
What the examiner says you must do to pass, and what you must AVOID
A live demonstration of how to plan your questions to focus your answer and score well
Tailoring your answer to the marking guide
SCS requirements can be unclear. How do you identify and deal with the right issues?
A key issue for many; how should you manage your time effectively?
Learn the keys to writing answers that score marks in the exam.
What does an excellent script look like?
A review of the main points from the pre-
Learn the 10 models from E3, P3 and F3 that are most likely to come up given the current pre-
Revision of those top 10 models
Application of the 10 models to the current pre-
How to prepare for the exam
How to prepare – it's not just about knowing theory!
Planning your study time
The importance of hard work!